MasterBeat Corporation is a publicly traded company specializing in hard, tangible asset acquisitions with an intense focus on real estate and precious metals. Our CEO, Josh Tannariello, has over 19 years of experience in the industry, and plans to build Masterbeat Corp. into an asset-rich conglomerate with a unique model of asset appreciation, revenues, and profits.
Initially, we plan to focus on real estate opportunities in areas of rapid population growth. We will have a special focus on Florida (South Florida, and Orlando), Atlanta, Nashville, and Austin, while investment in steadily performing precious metals like gold and silver will offer security against market downturns and high inflation.
Our progressive approach to acquire hard, tangible assets in a market based on fragile earnings, multiples, and uncertainty, will offer long term capital appreciation, and deliver instant revenues and profits to our shareholders, all while being self-sustainable. As we continue to implement our vision and model, we expect our growth to be swift and efficient.
MasterBeat Corp. (OTC: MSTO) is a Publicly Traded Company. Focused on Hard Asset Acquisitions in the Real Estate and Precious Metals Markets.
JOSH TANNARIELLO, CEO
With 19 years of experience in the Construction Industry, ranging from sales, to project oversight, to executive management, Josh is an extremely valuable asset to MasterBeat. During these 19 years, Josh has provided construction products to general contractors throughout the United States, and in the process, developed quality business relationships with professionals in all aspects of the industry. With his experience and connections, Josh will build Masterbeat Corp. into an asset-rich conglomerate appreciating revenues and profits.
JOSH TANNARIELLO BIO
Josh Tannariello MasterBeat Corporations CEO and the founder of SBQ Holdings, LLC., is also a Business owner in the Construction Products Industry with 19 years experience in New Construction and Remodeling. Over these 19 years in the industry, Josh has established quality business relationships with general contractors and corporations in all aspects of the construction industry throughout the United States.
Josh works with the following industry leaders via his ownership in Eco Stone Works, https://www.ecostoneworks.com and has established great business relationships with the following corporations.
- Toll Brothers, (NYSE: TOL ) (https://www.tollbrothers.com ) an award-winning FORTUNE 500 company founded in 1967, is the nation’s leading builder of luxury homes. Embracing an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service, Toll Brothers currently builds in 22 states nationwide, and is a publicly owned company with its common stock listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TOL). For five years in a row, Toll Brothers has been ranked the #1 Home Builder Worldwide on the FORTUNE Magazine “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list.* Toll Brothers also has been honored as national Builder of the Year by BUILDER magazine, and was twice named national Builder of the Year by Professional Builder magazine.
- ACPI (http://www.echeloncabinetry.com/about-echelon/about-acpi ) is America’s 4th largest cabinetry manufacturer, with offices and manufacturing facilities all across the United States. (http://www.echeloncabinetry.com )
- CBG Building Company (https://www.cbgbuildingcompany.com/Portfolio/Category/Affordable-Housing) Building award-winning communities from coast to coast for more than 25 years. CBG’s professional construction team builds more than 4,000 homes each year, providing high-quality, responsive service backed by a significant bonding capacity and national resources. Experience spans a diverse portfolio of geographic areas and product types, including luxury, mixed-use, and affordable housing apartments, as well as campus housing, military family communities, and senior living facilities. CBG has the knowledge gained through building more than 80,000 housing units since 1992 to turn Real Estate ideas into great opportunities realized.
- Wood Partners LLC., Since the company’s inception, Wood Partners delivers a powerful combination of the best architecture firms and an expanding roster of equity and debt partners that have been involved in the development of more than 79,000 homes with a combined value of more than $14.1 billion. (https://www.woodpartners.com )
- Mill Creek Construction Company (https://millcreekplaces.com) has a professional team of multifamily experts that offer a renowned level of experience, confidence, integrity and reliability along with a fresh outlook and strategic new ideas for the future. Mill Creek has participated in the development of over 275,000 apartment homes in over three decades of service, executed over $25 billion in transactions since 1993, and have a proven ability to identify and optimally address market conditions.
- Summit Contracting Group (https://www.summit-contracting.com ) has built more than 350 multifamily projects nationwide, that totals over 100,000 units completed. This vast experience runs deeper than just production. Summit’s commitment to excellence, unparalleled customer service, and overall team approach, represents a no-nonsense, relationship driven mind-set that has contributed to the company’s huge success.
- NRP Construction (https://nrpconstruction.com ) The NRP Group has experienced exponential growth and has developed and constructed over 28,000 residential units in 12 states and now manages more than 100 properties; encompassing 16,000 luxury, family and senior rental units in 8 states.